Thank you for choosing to download my FREE Report.
Coaching Skills for Leaders in the Workplace – “signed by the author”
As you know many people are adding coaching skills to their leadership and management style. Using coaching skills can empower staff and really increase engagement and productivity.
My book “Coaching Skills for Leaders in the Workplace” is the recognised coursebook for the ILM Qualifications at levels 5 and 7 in Coaching and Mentoring.
Real life coaching case studies
Actual coaching sessions
1-2-1 and Team coaching format
Coaching models and strategies
How to set up and build a coaching culture
You will gain skilled techniques in:
- Observation at a deeper level
- Active and deep listening
- Open and ‘clean’ questioning
- Rapport & relationship building
- Mindfulness and presence
- Helpful constructive feedback and assessment
- Conflict management
- Strategies for coping with & recognising stress
- Relaxation & life balance skills and strategies
- A wealth of tool and models for effective coaching and mentoring
All you need to do is pay £6.75 towards postage and packing and I will send you your FREE signed copy straight away.