The importance of reflective practice and professional supervision has never been greater. Working internationally in a wide range of industries and organisations, leadership supervisors are able to provide a unique professional thinking space. This results in better decision making, clearer communication, and enhanced people skills, so essential for today’s leaders.
Managers leaders, coaches, mentors and those in supporting roles can find essential reflection, challenge and professional development.
In this set of videos, we share insights & honest reflections on our work with coaches and leaders worldwide.
In this first series you will discover:
- What makes engaging in reflective practice and leadership superVision so relevant for busy professionals
- How reflection unravels systemic complexity in the workplace
- The relational intelligence that is key to professional development
- Explanation of essential superVision models
- How clearer thinking enhances effective decision making
- How superVision supports employee engagement and motivation
- Which superVision models & strategies support high functioning teams
- Trends and core dilemmas brought to superVision (AoCS survey 2015)