To enhance staff engagement and increase productivity
To understand how coaching and mentoring can empower staff
To gain vital tips, tools and techniques
This FREE eBook discusses the 10 steps to delivering effective coaching in the workplace and how it can benefit you and your team.
As a business owner or leader, you understand that business growth brings challenges and you are acutely aware that leading teams through change is a challenge.
You know that poor delegation, work pressure and stress affects the bottom line and that lack of engagement directly impacts productivity and therefore the business.
Leadership Coaching is when a coach supports a business owner, leader or team to embed learning and development in a way that benefits them.
The emphasis is on the individual/s to manage or action the agreed changes so taking full responsibility for their development; empowering staff and putting them in control of their own learning.
The coach will challenge the leader to think clearly in different ways and raise their awareness of how they react or approach a situation.
People come to coaching for a variety of reasons:
- Achieve realistic goals/targets
- Successfully cope with a changing cross-cultural environment
- To build and motivate international teams
- Enhance or change their situation/job
- Learn stress reducing strategies such as mindfulness
- Develop new ways of thinking and behaving
- Move forward faster to a goal or aspiration
- Get motivational and objective feedback
- Be more confident and effective as speakers and presenters
The advantage of coaching to the organisation:
- Clear and specific goal setting and achievement
- Less conflict and stress for individuals
- A better understanding of company values and targets
- Greater retention of staff – less recruitment and re-training
- A happier and more fulfilled workforce
- Quicker and more efficient results
- More profit as individuals are working smarter and happier.